Making an appointment with a GP
Please contact the surgery on (01363) 772227 or book online.
For continuity of care, we strongly encourage you to see your usual GP, even if this means waiting a few days.
If your problem is urgent, we will always see you on the same day but we cannot guarantee it will be with your usual doctor. You can book up to three weeks in advance.
To ensure you get the right care, please be aware that the receptionist will ask you the reason for your visit to the surgery. This is so that they can determine how urgently you need to be seen, which clinician to book you in with, and also to distinguish whether you need a telephone consultation, an appointment with the doctor or the nurse, or you might be directed to other health professionals, for example a pharmacist, or the minor injuries unit. If it is something you would rather not speak to the receptionist about, that is fine. The information you give is treated in strictest confidence.
As mentioned before, please remember that you can book up to three weeks in advance.
Longer appointments are available if more than one member of the family wishes to see the Doctor or you have more than one issue to discuss.
Early morning appointments are available with Dr Braddick, on Tuesday evenings with our Lead Nurse and on Thursday evenings with Dr Kirwan. These appointments are pre-bookable only.
If you make an appointment please ensure you keep it, or cancel it in good time so that it can be offered to another patient.
- A ramp is provided for disabled access between the car park and the surgery.
- A wheelchair can be made available within the surgery if required.
- We have automated front doors, operated by push button.
- There is an audio loop in the waiting room for those with hearing aids. Please tell the receptionist when you arrive and switch to your ‘T’ setting.
- Our League of Friends have purchased a stair-lift to the first floor.