Dental Services

We are a general medical practice and have not been trained to manage dental problems. If you have toothache or other dental problems you should contact your usual Dentist. Information on local NHS dental services can be found by clicking here or

If you have dental pain or an urgent dental problem and don't have a Dentist please visit< (this link will open in a new window - popups must be allowed)> or phone 03330 063 300

Call 111 when you need medical help fast but it’s not a 999 emergencyNHS ChoicesThis site is brought to you by My Surgery Website